For the past two and a half years I have been in a constent battle of anxiety. I have prayed for God to heal me of every part of this battle. In late 2012 God answered my prayer for healing. I became a overcomer and life seemed much easier. The Lord helps me to stay the good fight everyday. I am thankful for answered prayers.
When I found out I was pregnant I immediately began worrying about how to handle my anxiety fight AND be pregnant. The last thing I wanted was for my precious baby to suffer from my problems. The feeling weighed heavy on my heart everyday of worry. Slowly the anxiety started coming back until...one day The Lord helped me to realize the issue and helped me take authority over the thoughts of worry using his word and the book by Joyce Meyers "Power Thoughts"
Since that day the fight has been hard yet rewarding. Each day is a victory with the help of god on my side!
In naming Noah Jacksen - a peaceful, long lived, comforter. God is gracious...I never new his name would become so real to me at such a early stage.
It was 4:30am, Nathan was getting ready to leave for his last shift at chick-fil-a and it hit me so strong. Before I knew it, I was in a full on anxiety attack. It had been months since I had been through one. The feeling were raging. I was scared, then angry, then at a loss as what to do. I asked Nathan to pray over me. He did and some of the feelings were better but the fact was I was scared and didn't know what to do I that moment. In his wisdom, Nathan told me to come with him and he would take me to my parents so I would not be alone.
When I got to my parents I layed in their bed with my hands on Noah and prayed to God that he would keep my baby from my problems I was dealing with. I prayed that he would put a bubble around Noah and that he would not feel the trouble. At that moment laying in a dark room Noah began to kick and roll. God spoke quietly to my heart and reminded me "Meagan noah means peaceful comforter for a reason." "I am gracious to answer your prayers." "Noah will live out his name in front of many people" at that moment my heart was comforted by my ultimate comforter and also by his word to me about the promise for my baby. I am forever greatful.
My god is gracious to give me a baby that will be a peaceful comforter to many and will be blessed with a long life.
I anticipate the day I get to meet my sweet baby face to face. I will hold him In my arms and tell him the many wonders of the great big god we serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment