Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nathan and Noah

Excitement is everywhere in our house tonight. Nathan got to feel Noah move for the first time tonight. I just started my fifth month this past Monday and Noah is already proving to have the personality of his daddy. Noah is a mover until he thinks someone is watching. Nathan is the same way in that he will be crazy at home until he thinks someone is watching him...then its back to the serious mature Nathan :) I love the secret sides of both my husband and my baby. I love more and wait with anticipation the arrival of our baby boy. I can't wait to see how Nathan and Noah will bond when the time comes for them to meet face to face. I am one blessed woman with two men to love me and I them.

No comments:

Post a Comment